Static GK Quiz – Set 201
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- Girna Dam is in which state?
- Ujjain lies along the banks of Kshipra River. The city is in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The World Customs Organization has its headquarter at ____________
A) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Cologny, Switzerland
D) Brussels, Belgium
- Dabolim Airport is in which state?
C) West Bengal
- Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium is in which city?
- RBL Bank is based in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The Great Himalayan National Park is in
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the current Finance Minister?
A) Nitin Jairam Gadkari
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Piyush Goyal
D) Rajnath Singh
- Niamey is the capital of which country?
- International Youth Day is held on __________
A) December 17
B) November 19
C) August 12
D) September 26