Banking & Financial Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. The set will be beneficial for the Banking and financial awareness section of LIC AAO. So attempt all the sets now.
Banking & Financial Awareness Questions
- RBI has increased the minimum Leverage Ratio (LR) requirement for Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIBs) to __________
- ECCS is a new automated End-to-End Clearing & Settlement Solution. What does E stands for in ECCS?
A) Electronic Cheque Clearing System
B) Express Cheque Clearing System
C) Elementary Cheque Clearing System
D) Estimated Cheque Clearing System
- In CBLO, what does C denotes?
- SDLs are dated securities issued by states for meeting their market borrowings requirements. Expand SDL.
A) Society Development Loans
B) Small Development Loans
C) Securities Derivative Loans
D) State Development Loans
- Which of these Commercial banks has a picture of Dog in its logo?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Allahabad Bank
- Which one among the following is not the wholly owned subsidiary of the Government of India?
A) Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL)
B) Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India (SPMCIL)
C) National Housing Bank (NHB)
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- The final compilation of Government accounts, of the Centre and the States, is done at which of these centres of RBI?
- IVR is an automated telephony system technology that interacts with the callers, gathers the required information and routes the calls to the particular appropriate recipient. What is the full form of IVR?
A) Intermediate Voice Response
B) Informative Voice Response
C) Interrelated Voice Response
D) Interactive Voice Response
- Expand FCEB
A) Foreign Currency Equitable Bonds
B) Foreign Currency Estimated Bonds
C) Foreign Currency Exchangeable Bonds
D) Foreign Currency Empowered Bonds
- Who is the CEO of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)?
A) C. V. R. Rajendran
B) V. G. Kannan
C) Arjit Basu
D) Jibendu Narayan Misra