Current Affairs Quiz 07 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 07 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 07 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 07 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Who has been appointed as the Vice-Chairperson in the reconstituted NITI Aayog?
A) Amitabh Kant
B) Bibek Debroy
C) Rajiv Kumar
D) Ramesh Chand
- Name the city which has topped the Traffic Index-2018 for the worst traffic flow in the world.
- The Fiscal Performance Index (FPI) has been launched by which organisation?
- Famous Singer Malcolm John Rebennack who passed away recently was from which country?
A) United States
C) United Kingdom
- How many non permanent members are there in the United Nations Security Council?
- Who has been elected as the Prime Minister of Thailand?
A) Maha Vajiralongkorn
B) Prayuth Chan-ocha
C) Somkid Jatusripitak
D) Prem Tinsulanonda
- When is the World Food Safety Day celebrated?
A) June 7
B) June 6
C) June 4
D) June 5
- Dr. Patricia Bath who passed away recently was specialized ____________
- Which of these is not the member of the UNSC?
C) United States
- What is the theme of the 2019 World Food Safety Day?
A) How Safe is Your Food
B) Be Alert for Food Safety
C) Food Safety, Everyone’s Business
D) Helping Safely Feed the World
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers