Quiz Based on Economic Survey 2019-20
Total No of Questions: 10
Set Number: 1
- As per the Economic Survey 2019-20 report, India needs to spend about how much amount to achieve GDP of USD 5 trillion by 2024-25?
A) USD 1.9 billion
B) USD 2.2 trillion
C) USD 1.0 billion
D) USD 1.4 trillion
- Which country was the largest trading partner of India in 2019-20?
C) United States
- What is the estimated GDP growth for Indian economy in 2019-20 fiscal as per the First Advance Estimate of CSO?
- India has been ranked third globally, in terms of number of new firms created in the year 2018 by World Bank. How many new firms were created in 2018 as compared to 70 thousand new firms in 2014?
A) 1.70 lakh
B) 1.55 lakh
C) 1.91 lakh
D) 1.24 lakh
- The Forest and tree cover in India has increased drastically and accounts for __________ percent of the total geographical area of the country.
A) 24.56 %
- How much amount has been projected to be invested by the government in the infrastructure sector over a period of five years spanning 2020-2025?
A) Rs 200 lakh crore
B) Rs 155 lakh crore
C) Rs 102 lakh crore
D) Rs 271 lakh crore
- As per the data, 3.39 crore children and 87.18 lakh pregnant women from __________ districts have been vaccinated under the Mission Indradhanush till date
- As per the report, service sector accounts for approx what percent of the total size of the economy?
- Which country was the largest source of Import for India in the year 2019-20?
- The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), has launched document on ‘Rural Sanitation Strategy’ to focus on increasing access to solid and liquid waste management. The document has been launched for a period of how many years?
A) 10 years
B) 5 years
C) 7 years
D) 15 years