This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 8
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- The OCEANS 2022 Conference and Exposition was held in which city?
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras and the National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, jointly organised the OCEANS 2022 Conference and Exposition, from February 21-24, 2022 in hybrid mode in Chennai. The bi-annual conference was held for the first time in India. The theme of the event was “inspire-innovate-sustain”.
- Vidya Balan has been appointed as the brand ambassador of which insurance company?
Bollywood actress, Vidya Balan has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Bharti AXA Life Insurance.
- ‘The Blue Book: A Writer’s Journal’ is written by which author?
Indian writer and journalist Amitava Kumar has come out with a new book titled ‘The Blue Book: A Writer’s Journal’.
- How many Rafale fighter aircraft have been received by India till date from France, under a deal to acquire 36 such aircrafts?
Three more Rafale fighter aircraft landed in India from France on February 22, 2022, with Indian specific enhancements. With this new arrival of the three jets, the total Rafale fleet with Indian Air Force (IAF) has reached 35.
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Board of Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL)?
FMCG major Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) has announced the separation of the position of Chairman of the Board and the CEO & Managing Director of the company.Nitin Paranjpe has been appointed as the Non-Executive Chairman of the company with effect from March 31, 2022.
- Which country has recently announced the close of its Tier 1 investor visa, also known as the golden visa?
The United Kingdom has closed the UK’s Tier 1 investor visa, also known as the golden visa to all new applicants from all nationalities with immediate effect over security concerns.
- C-Dome is a naval air defense system, successfully tested by which country recently?
Israel successfully tested a new naval air defense system “C-Dome,” to be used on the Israeli Navy’s Sa’ar 6-class corvettes.
- Who is the author of the book ‘Fearless Governance’ ?
The Book titled ‘Fearless Governance’ authored by Dr Kiran Bedi has been released.
- Which base year is used to calculate the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) on constant prices?
Base year for Gross Domestic Product (GDP) calculations on constant prices is 2011-12.
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) Adjudicating Authority comprise of how many members?
The PMLA Adjudicating Authority is a three-member body whose mandated is to adjudicate the cases of attachment of assets orders issued under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) and order for its continuity and further confiscation or release, considering the merits of the investigation.
- Which Ministry has come out with the pictorial comic book titled ‘India’s Women Unsung Heroes’?
The Union Minister of State for Culture Meenakashi Lekhi has released a pictorial comic book titled ‘India’s Women Unsung Heroes’, as a tribute to the forgotten women freedom fighters of the country. The book has been prepared by the Ministry of Culture in partnership with Amar Chitra Katha, an Indian publisher of Indian comics and graphic novels..
- In which Indian state is the “Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary” situated?
- Veeragase is a dance form of which Indian state?
- Which inter-governmental alliance is holding a maritime exercise named “Neptune Strike ’22” in the Mediterranean Sea?
- Which bank has launched EASY PAY integrated Debit Card facility in a Fitness Watch?
City Union Bank, in partnership with GOQii (smarttech-enabled preventive healthcare platform) and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has announced the launch of RuPay On –The-Go Payment solution through their Debit Card in a Fitness Watch named CUB EASY PAY.