Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1048
- “Dibang River Bridge” is located in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- The “Bhavani Sagar dam” is situated in which state of India?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Tamil Nadu
- In which part of India is the “Lipulekh Pass” located ?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which of these International Organization is NOT headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland?
A) United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD)
B) World Meteorological Organisation (WMO)
C) International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
D) International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- “Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium” is situated in _____________.
A) New Delhi
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which Indian River is also known as “Dakshin Ganga”?
- Where in India is the “Keibul Lamjao National Park” situated in which state ?
- “Bharat Kesri Dangal” is freestyle wrestling competition organised by which state ?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- In which state of India is the “Kynrem Falls” situated ?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- In which state is the annual “International Flower Festival” organized?
B) Jammu & Kashmir