Current Affairs Quiz 17 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 17 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 17 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 17 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Name the player who has recently won the 2019 Senior Women’s National Squash Championship
A) Sunayna Kuruvilla
B) Joshna Chinappa
C) Bhuvneshwari Kumari
D) Dipika Pallikal
- Who will chair the committee formed by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to work out the modalities and methodology of the implementation of the next revision of pension under OROP?
A) Controller General of Defence Accounts
B) Minister of Finance
C) Controller General of Accounts (CGA)
D) Minister of Defence
- Fitch Ratings has estimated the India’s GDP for fiscal 2019-20 at __________
- Based on Randstad Employer Brand Research (REBR) 2019, which Indian brand is the most attractive employer brand in India?
- When is the World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought observed?
A) June 17
B) June 18
C) June 16
D) June 15
- Who has been appointed as the new Executive Director of the UN Environment Programme (UNEP)?
A) Francisca Ashietey-Odunton
B) Inger Andersen
C) Elizabeth Ines Taylor Jay
D) Lori Peterson Dando
- Mahesh Mangaonkar is related to which sports?
C) Lawn Tennis
- What is the theme of 2019 World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought?
A) Protect Earth. Restore Land. Engage People
B) Land has true value. Invest in it
C) Let’s Grow the Future Together
D) Desertification and Climate Change – One Global Challenge
- Where is the headquarter of UN Environment Programme (UNEP) located?
A) Nairobi, Kenya
B) Rome, Italy
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Fitch Rating has predicted India’s GDP growth rate at ___________ for 2020-21
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers