Static GK Quiz – Set 211
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- India is not a part of which of these organisations?
- Which of these is not a civilian award?
A) Param Vir Chakra
B) Padma Vibhushan
C) Bharat Ratna
D) Padma Shri
- Exercise Malabar is a trilateral naval exercise. The exercise does not include which country?
A) United States
- The Barclays Bank is based in which country?
D) United Kingdom
- The Kalahari Desert is located in which continent?
- United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) is headquartered at __________
D) New York
- Asmara is the capital of which country?
- Merdeka Cup is related with __________
D) Horse Riding
- The Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium formerly known as Fateh Maidan is located in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The International Day of Family Remittances is held on _____________
A) 10 February
B) 16 June
C) 8 April
D) 27 September