Current Affairs Quiz 06 September 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 06 September 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 06 September 2023: Click Here
- What is the total outlay for the Scheme for Viability Gap Funding (VGF) for the development of Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)?
A) Rs.7,400 crore
B) Rs.3,400 crore
C) Rs.4,400 crore
D) Rs.9,400 crore
- Which edition of the ASEAN Summit was held in 2023 and in which city?
A) 43rd, Singapore
B) 20th, Bangkok
C) 43rd, Jakarta
D) 18th, Manila
- What is the purpose of the Malaviya Mission, recently launched by the Government for India?
A) Teachers Training Programme
B) Health Education Programme
C) Satellite Launch Programme
D) Drone Manufacturing Programme
- Recently, the Western Air Command (WAC) of the Indian Air Force launched its annual training exercise along the China-Pakistan border in the north and west, covering area from Leh in Kashmir to Nal in Rajasthan. What is the name of the exercise?
- India aims to become a global drone hub by which year?
- Name the ‘Conversational Payments on UPI’ platform, recently announced by RBI?
A) Hello! UPI
B) Namaste! UPI
C) Welcome! UPI
D) Say! UPI
- For the assessment year [AY] 2023-24, CBDT has reduced the time taken to process income tax returns to how many days?
A) 41 days
B) 52 days
C) 18 days
D) 10 days
- Name the organisation which is not involved for bringing the facility of offline Central Bank Digital Currency payment application on feature phones?
C) HMD Global
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- Who has topped the Fortune India Rich List for 2023?
A) Gautam Adani
B) Mistry family of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
C) Mukesh Ambani
D) Poonawalla family
- Name the winner of the Bird Photographer of the Year 2023?
A) Jack Zhi
B) Anton Trexler
C) Liron Gertsman
D) Stefan Gerrits