Current Affairs Quiz 04 September 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 04 September 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 04 September 2023: Click Here
- The Union Law Ministry has launched ‘One nation, One election’ committee. Who is the head of this committee?
A) Ram Nath Kovind
B) Amit Shah
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Rajnath Singh
- The Ministry of Education and, Ministry Skill Development & Entrepreneurship have partnered with which company to launch 3-year partnership “Education to Entrepreneurship?
- Which team has won the 2023 Durand Cup?
A) Kerala Blasters
B) Mohun Bagan Super Giant
C) Indian Army
D) East Bengal
- The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has launched “Adopt a Heritage 2.0” programme. The phase I of this scheme was launched in which year?
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam has been appointed as the new President of which country?
- Which player has won the 2023 Tata Steel Chess India Women’s Rapid Tournament?
A) Divya Deshmukh
B) Dronavalli Harika
C) Koneru Humpy
D) Vantika Agrawal
- India defeated which country to win the inaugural Men’s Hockey5s Asia Cup 2023?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of the technology industry body NASSCOM?
A) Sangeeta Gupta
B) Debjani Ghosh
C) Kritika Murugesan
D) Rajesh Nambiar
- The famous ISRO scientist who was responsible to give voice to the countdown of numerous ISRO launches, including the recent Chandrayaan-3 mission. has passed away. Name the scientist?
A) Ritu Karidhal
B) N Valarmathi
C) Tessy Thomas
D) V. R. Lalithambika
- Name the winner of the 2023 Formula One (F1) Italian Grand Prix?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sergio Perez
D) Charles Leclerc