Current Affairs Quiz 01 September 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 01 September 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 03 & 04 May 2023: Click Here
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Railway Board in September 2023?
A) Vumlunmang Vualnam
B) A K Lahoti
C) Jaya Varma Sinha
D) V.L. Kantha Rao
- Recently, Shri Shaktikanta Das has earned an “A+” grade in the Global Finance Central Banker Report Cards 2023. Total how many governors have earned this A+ grade in 2023?
- What is India’s GDP growth rate projection for FY24 as per Nomura?
- Moody’s Investors Service has projected India’s GDP growth for Calendar Year 2023 at ______%
- Morgan Stanley has projected India’s GDP growth for FY24 (2023-24) at what percent?
- BofA economists have projected India’s GDP growth for FY24 (2023-24) at what percent?
- Where was the International Aerospace Conference as a part of G20 initiative held?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- When is Ministry of Education celebrating the literacy week in 2023?
A) 1 September to 7 September
B) 1 September to 8 September
C) 2 September to 8 September
D) 8 September to 14 September
- Who is the present Chief Economic Advisor of India?
A) V Anantha Nageswaran
B) Pramod Kumar Mishra
C) Sood Ajay
D) T.V. Somanath
- What is India’s GDP growth rate projection for FY25 as per Nomura?