Current Affairs Quiz 01 May 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 01 May 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 01 May 2023: Click Here
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman recently launched a book titled ‘Reflections’. Who is the author of this book?
A) Subramaniam Ramadorai
B) Keki Dadiseth
C) Narayanan Vaghul
D) Arundhati Bhattacharya
- How many women cadets have been inducted into the Indian Army’s Regiment of Artillery, for the first time ever?
- When is the International Workers’ Day observed?
A) May 02
B) May 01
C) May 03
D) May 04
- India has partnered with which country to explore possibility of accepting RuPay in that nation and Mir cards of that country in India?
B) South Korea
- Name the Indian badminton players, who have claimed the men’s doubles title at the Badminton Asia Championship 2023 held in Dubai?
A) Chirag Shetty and Satwiksairaj Rankireddy
B) Srikanth Kidambi and Sameer Verma
C) B. Sai Praneeth and Mithun Manjunath
D) Pranaav Jerry Chopra and B. Sumeeth Reddy
- Sanjiv Kapoor has recently announced to quit as CEO-designate of which company?
B) Go First
C) Jet Airways
D) Tata Power
- When is the Maharashtra Day observed each year?
A) May 04
B) May 03
C) May 02
D) May 01
- Name the winner of the 2023 Azerbaijan Grand Prix?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Sergio Perez
C) Charles Leclerc
D) Fernando Alonso
- Which among these Indian states observes its formation day on May 01?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The Indian pair of Mairaj Ahmad Khan and Ganemat Sekhon has recently won gold medal for India in which sports event?