Computer Awareness Quiz: Computer Awareness is one of the sections in Exams like RBI Assistant, IBPS RRB, FCI etc. So we have started this series of Quiz on Computer Awareness. These questions are most important for the upcoming banking exam of RBI Assistant. So attempt all the sets now.
Computer Quiz for RBI Assistant – Set 26
- ________General Public License allows the source of the program to be made available to the public
- A _________ is a software system that is designed to carry out web search or search the World Wide Web in a systematic way for particular information.
B) search engine
- .mobi is the extension for which of the following?
A) Word Editor
C) Apple Spread Sheet
- A zettabyte is 10^__ .
- What does X denotes in XHTML?
- XHTML is based on_________.
- XML is a type of __________ language
- ________ is a protocol used to access files over a network.
- Which of the following is an example of output device?
- Which of the process requires authentication?