Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 444
- Where is Bhillai Expansion Power Plant located?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Mihir Sen is related to which sports?
B) Car Racing
- What is the currency and capital of Nigeria?
A) Rupiah and Jakarta
B) Krone and Copenhagen
C) Dinar and Algiers
D) Naira and Abuja
- The Mahabodhi Temple is situated in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which day is observed as World Diabetes Day?
A) 12th March
B) 14th November
C) 15th December
D) 22nd April
- Where is the Headquarters of Food & Agricultural Organisation (FAO)?
A) New York, US
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Rome, Italy
D) Dubai, UAE
- Which Indian author has written the book “Forty Nine Days”?
A) Pradeep Dash
B) Amrita Pritam
C) Amitav Ghosh
D) Chetan Bhagat
- Kalinga Award is related to which field?
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is located in which city?
- In which state is “Atapaka Bird Sanctuary” located?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh