Static GK Quiz – Set 351
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- Namdapha National Park is located in which of these states?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The Pandoh Dam is in which state?
A) West Bengal
B) Himachal Pradesh
- The Barabati Stadium is based in ____________
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the Belgaum Airport located?
- Kuchipudi is an Indian classical dance form of which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Santiago is the capital of which country?
- Group of Monuments at Pattadakal is located in which of these states?
B) Tamil Nadu
- International Day of the Girl Child is observed on________
A) October 11
B) August 12
C) June 19
D) November 14
- Unit Trust of India (UTI) has its headquarter in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the International Investment Bank (IIB) located?
A) Beijing, China
B) Rome, Italy
C) Helsinki, Finland
D) Moscow, Russia