Static GK Quiz – Set 261
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- Vilnius is the capital of which country?
- Hojagiri is an Indian folk dance performed by the natives of which state?
B) West Bengal
- The Mahabodhi Temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The Hornbill Festival is an annual celebration by the people of which state?
- In which state is the Anshi National Park located?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The Emerald Lake is in __________
- The Greenfield International Stadium is based in which of these cities?
- Karnal in Haryana lies along the banks of which river?
- International Youth Day is held on__________
A) January 12
B) March 8
C) June 10
D) August 12
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is located at____________
A) Beijing, China
B) Mandaluyong, Philippines
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Kuala, Lumpur