Current Affairs Quiz 06 August 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 06 August 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 06 August 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 06 August 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- The United States Treasury has recently officially labeled which country as “currency manipulator”?
- Which of these companies will acquire the google-backed online platform ‘Fynd’?
A) Tata Group
B) Reliance Industries Limited
D) ITC Limited
- The Mission Shakti sports initiative has been launched by which state to train rural athletes for Olympics?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which Indian city has recently launched India’s first 3-D Smart Traffic Signal named as ‘Intelights’?
- Apple has partnered with which company to launch its credit card Apple Card?
A) Morgan Stanley
B) Goldman Sachs
C) JPMorgan Chase
D) Credit Suisse
- Professional cricketer Brendon McCullum has announced to retire from all forms of competitive cricket. He represented which country?
B) South Africa
D) New Zealand
- When is the Hiroshima Day celebrated annually?
A) August 5
B) August 4
C) August 6
D) August 3
- What is the total stake that will be acquired by Reliance Industries Limited in google-backed FYND?