Static GK Quiz – Set 197
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- What is the capital of Comoros?
- The Vyas Samman is given in which field?
B) Literary Work
D) TV & Films
- Who is the author of the novel ‘The Fate Of Butterflies’?
A) Nayantara Sahgal
B) Ravindra Singh
C) Chetan Bhagat
D) Dinesh Shahra
- Ghaziabad is situated along the banks of which river?
- The Changi Airport is in which country?
- Who among the following is the Chairperson of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A) G. Satheesh Reddy
B) K. Sivan
C) G. Madhavan Nair
D) A. S. Kiran Kumar
- Exercise Al Nagah is a bilateral joint exercise between India and ___________
D) South Korea
- Pooja Dhanda is related with which sports?
B) High Jump
- When is the World Sparrow Day observed?
A) March 29
B) April 16
C) March 20
D) May 4
- Bannerghatta National Park is located in which city?