Banking & Financial Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. The set will be beneficial for the Banking and financial awareness section of LIC AAO. So attempt all the sets now.
Banking & Financial Awareness Questions
- The headquarters of World Gold Council is located at _____________
D) New York
- The UPI-based payment service Mi Pay has been launched by Xiaomi in partnership with which bank?
B) ICICI Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- An 8-member committee was formed by the government to decide lottery GST rates. Who was appointed as the head of the committee?
A) Nitin Patel
B) Pramod Agrawal
C) Pravin Kutumbe
D) Sudhir Mungantiwar
- Which of these is an example of derivative instruments?
D) All of these
- Kisan Suvidha Loan for Small and Marginal Farmers has been launched by which of these banks?
A) State Bank of India
B) Fino Payments Bank
C) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- What is the current SLR rate?
- Which Indian company has acquired the AI-Based Startup Haptik?
C) Reliance Jio
- MRR is maintained by the entity which securitises the loans. Expand MRR.
A) Maximum Retention Range
B) Minimum Retention Ratio
C) Maximum Retention Rate
D) Minimum Retention Requirement
- Which of these institutions are permitted to sell the Sovereign Gold Bond?
C) Payments Bank
D) Small Finance Banks
- Which bank has received the CCI approval to acquire Gruh Finance?
A) Bandhan Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) RBL Bank