Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1171
- Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium is situated in which city?
- What is the capital of Barbados?
- When is the International Day of Plant Health observed?
A) 11th May
B) 12th May
C) 13th May
D) 14th May
- In which state is the Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary situated?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of FAO situated?
A) Rome, Italy
- Carloz Alcaraz is a player related to which sports?
- Where is the Chandrapura Thermal Power Station situated?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Sandalwood is the state tree of which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- VARUNA is the Naval Exercise between India and __________.
- What is round revolution related to?
A) Tomato Production
B) Potato Production
C) Cotton Production
D) Cocoa Production