Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1170
- What is the currency of Maldives?
- Uri Hydroelectric Dam is situated in _____________.
C) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the Bandipur National Park situated?
- Who has authored the book “The Golden Years”?
A) Aditya Bhushan
B) Anirudh Bhattacharjee
C) Anurag Behar
D) Ruskin Bond
- Mohiniyattam is the dance form of which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where are the Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka situated?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Ujjain is situated on the banks of which river?
- When is the International Nurses Day observed?
A) May 12th
B) May 13th
C) May 14th
D) May 15th
- Which of the following Temple is situated in Assam?
A) Vishwanath Temple
B) Kamakhya Temple
C) Natraj Temple Temple
D) Vaishno Devi Temple
- Chitrakoot Falls are present in which state?