Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1167
- When is the International Leopard Day observed?
A) 1st May
B) 2nd May
C) 3rd May
D) 4th May
- “Experience Our Expertise” is the tagline of which bank?
A) Yes Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- In which state is the JSCA Stadium situated?
B) West Bengal
- In which state/UT is the Bandipur National Park situated?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Where is the headquarter of NASA situated?
A) Madrid, Spain
B) Washington DC, U.S.
C) London, UK
D) Rome, Italy
- Pushkar Singh Dhami is the present Chief Minister of which state?
- Who is the author of the book Sachin@50?
A) Dr. Karan Singh
B) Sanjeev Sanyal
C) Meghnad Desai
D) Boria Majumdar
- Ottawa is the capital of which country?
- Barauni Thermal Power Plant is situated in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Ujjain is situated on the banks of which river?