Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1166
- What is the capital of Greece?
- When is the World Veterinary Day observed?
A) 27th April
B) 28th April
C) 29th April
D) 30th April
- Phagu Chouhan is the present governor of which state?
- Where is the headquarter of UNICEF situated?
A) New York, U.S.A.
B) Basel, Switzerland
C) Geneva, Switzerland
- “We Understand Your World” is the tagline of which bank?
A) Citi Union Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDFC Bank
D) Federal Bank
- In which state is the Coringa Wildlife Sanctuary located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Giddha is the folk dance of ___________.
- On which river is the Ukai Dam situated?
A) Tapti River
B) Manjira River
C) Sabarmati River
D) Krishna River
- In which state is the Losoong Festival Celebrated?
- The World’s only Floating National Park “Keibul Lamjao” is situated on which lake?
A) Sambhar Lake
B) Loktak Lake
C) Pong Dam Lake
D) Vembanad Lake