Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1163
- What is the capital of Zambia?
- In which state is the Simhadri Super Thermal Power Station situated?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- In which state is the Supa Dam Situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Manjira Dance is the Dance form of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- When is the International Labour Day observed?
A) Feb 1st
B) Mar 1st
C) Apr 1st
D) May 1st
- In which state is the Bishop Falls located?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of International Labour Organization situated?
A) New York, U.S.
B) Shanghai, China
- In which state is the Law Garden situated?
D) West Bengal
- Kanha National Park is situated in _________________.
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Who among the following has won the Nobel Prize in Peace?
A) Abhijit Banerjee
B) Kailash Satyarthi
C) Amartya Sen
D) Venkatraman Ramakrishnan