Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1162
- What is the currency of Germany?
- Where is the headquarter of City Union Bank situated?
B) Tamil Nadu
- With which sports is Mohammad Ali related to?
- In which state is the Bison National Park situated?
- When is the International Workers’ Memorial Day observed?
A) 26th April
B) 27th April
C) 28th April
D) 29th April
- Idukki Dam is situated on which river?
A) Swarnarekha River
B) Periyar River
C) Neyyar River
D) Purna River
- What is the state animal of Gujarat?
A) Black Buck
B) Asian Elephant
C) Asiatic Lion
- Who was the first Indian to win the Ramon Magsaysay Award?
A) Rabindranath Tagore
B) Acharya Vinoba Bhave
C) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
D) Jawahar Lal Nehru
- In which country was the G20 summit 2022 held?
- INIOCHOS 23 is a joint military training exercise between India and ___________.