Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1157
- In which state is the Mudumalai National Park situated?
B) Border of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
C) Andhra Pradesh
- _________________ is known as the city of Prime Ministers.
- Dogri is the official language of which state/U.T.?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Chaitya Bhoomi is the Memorial Place of which Indian Leader?
A) Smt. Indira Gandhi
C) Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
D) Choudhary Charan Singh
- What is the capital of Poland?
- Which of the following is a Naval Exercise?
- Where is the headquarter of Karur Vysya Bank situated?
- In which state is the Subroto Roy Sahara Stadium situated?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) New Delhi
D) West Bengal
- Blackbuck is the state animal of which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the Jawahar Toy Museum situated?