Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1156
- Which freedom fighter is also known as Punjab Kesari?
A) Mangal Pandey
B) Bhagat Singh
C) Lala Lajpat Rai
D) Bipin Chandra Pal
- M.K.Stalin is the current Chief Minister of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following dam is situated on the Chambal River?
A) Nizam Sagar Dam
B) Gandhi Sagar Dam
C) Rihand Dam
D) Tehri Dam
- Which of the following books is written by Smriti Irani?
A) A Place Called Home
B) Ambedkar:A Life
C) Lal Salaam
- What is the capital of Lakshadweep?
- Where is the headquarter of ASEAN situated?
- In which state is the Pulicat Lake Bird Sanctuary located?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Sunil Chhetri is related to which sports?
- What is the currency of Iceland?
- In which state/U.T. is the Wular Lake situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir