This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 4
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- The FAITH 2035 vision document has recently been released for which sector?
Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism & Hospitality (FAITH) has released the FAITH 2035 vision document containing goals and an execution path for making Indian tourism preferred and loved by the world by the year 2035
- ‘Cope South 22’ is a joint airlift exercise between ____________and____________.
The air forces of Bangladesh and the United States will conduct a joint tactical airlift exercise ‘Cope South 22’ from February 20, 2022. The six days exercise has been sponsored by Pacific Air Forces (PACAF).
- Which team has won the 2021 FIFA Club World Cup Championship?
English club Chelsea defeated Brazilian club Palmeiras, 2-1, to win the 2021 FIFA Club World Cup final, held on February 12, 2022.
- The International Olympic Committee session will be held at which place in 2023?
Mumbai, India will host the International Olympic Committee session in 2023. The IOC Session for 2023 will be held at Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai.
- Which day is observed as National Protein Day in India?
In India, February 27th is celebrated as the National Protein Day, to create awareness about protein deficiency and encourage people to include of this macronutrient in their diet. .
- Hemananda Biswal, who has passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state?
Politician and former Chief Minister of Odisha, Hemananda Biswal passed away in Bhubaneswar at the age of 82 years. He was undergoing treatment for pneumonia.
- India defeated which team to win the 2022 ICC Under-19 World Cup Championship?
Indian Cricket team has defeated England by 4 wickets to win the 2022 ICC Under-19 World Cup Championship. This is the 5th time that India has won this title.
- India’s first Biosafety level-3 containment mobile laboratory has been inaugurated in which city?
Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Bharati Pravin Pawar inaugurated India’s first Biosafety level-3 containment mobile laboratory in Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Who is the author of the book ‘A History of Sriniketan: Rabindranath Tagore’s Pioneering Work in Rural Construction’?
The biography of Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore titled “A History of Sriniketan: Rabindranath Tagore’s Pioneering Work in Rural Construction”, written by historian and Tagore biographer Uma Das Gupta has been released.
- Indian tennis star Manika Batra has been roped in as the brand ambassador of which sportswear brand recently?
India’s top table tennis player, Manika Batra has been roped in as the brand ambassador of the sportswear brand Adidas.
- Sattriya is a dance form of which state of India ?
- Where is the “United Nations Security Council” (UNSC) headquartered?
New York, United States
- Which country was the largest trading partner of India in 2021?
The US was India’s top trading partner in the calendar year 2021 with a trade of $112.3 billion. The US is followed by China on second. The value of trade between India and China was $110.4 billion.
- Helsinki is the capital of which Country ?
- Which bank has become the first to enter in the metaverse?
JPMorgan (largest bank in the U.S.) announced that it has become the first bank to enter in the metaverse. It has opened a lounge in Decentraland i.e. a virtual world based on blockchain technology.