This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 17
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of IRDAI in 2022?
Debasish Panda has been appointed as the chairman of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
- On Board: My Years in BCCI is an autobiography of which person?
BCCI’s first and one of the longest serving Chief Administrative Officer, Ratnakar Shetty, has come out with his autobiography titled ‘On Board: My Years in BCCI’.
- Rafiq Tarar who has passed away, was the former President of which country?
Veteran Pakistani politician and former Supreme Court judge, Rafiq Tarar, has passed away due to prolonged illness. He was 92.Tarar served as the 9th President of Pakistan from January 1998 until his resignation in June 2001.
- Which day is observed as National Protein Day in India?
In India, February 27th is celebrated as the National Protein Day, to create awareness about protein deficiency and encourage people to include of this macronutrient in their diet. .
- Sadia Tariq was in news recently for winning a gold medal for India in which event?
Indian Wushu player Sadia Tariq has won a gold medal in junior tournament at the Moscow Wushu Stars Championship 2022 on February 25, 2022. The 15-year-old Sadia Tariq hails from Srinagar in Jammua & Kashmir.
- The Dredging Museum named Nikarshan Sadan has recently been inaugurated in which city of India?
The Union Minister for Ports ,Shipping and Waterways, Shri Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated ‘Nikarshan Sadan’ – The DCI (Dredging Corporation of India) Dredging Museum in Vishakhapatnam recently.
- Indian Navy’s multilateral exercise MILAN 2022 is being undertaken in which city?
Indian Navy’s multilateral exercise MILAN 2022 kicked off on February 25, 2022 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The theme of the MILAN 2022 exercise is ‘Camaraderie – Cohesion – Collaboration’
- The EX DHARMA GUARDIAN-2022 has been organised in which place?
The third edition of the joint military exercise “EX DHARMA GUARDIAN-2022” between India and Japan will be conducted from 27 February to 10 March 2022, at Belagavi (Belgaum), Karnataka.
- Who has been appointed as the new chairperson of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) replacing Ajay Tyagi?
Madhabi Puri Buch has been appointed as the new chairperson of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). She is the first woman to head the securities market regulator.
- What is the total limit of UPI Lite balance for an “On-device wallet”?
The upper limit of a UPI Lite payment transaction shall be Rs. 200 .The total limit of UPI Lite balance for an “On-device wallet” shall be Rs. 2,000 at any point of time.
- What is India’s rank in the United Nations’ World Happiness Report for the year 2022?
2022 UN World Happiness Report: India Ranks 136th; Finland tops for 5th straight year
- Yerevan is the capital of which country?
- “International Museum Day” is observed on ______________.
- Name the winner of the Abel prize for the year 2022?
The Abel prize for the year 2022 has been awarded to American Mathematician Dennis Parnell Sullivan.
- In which Indian state is the “Inderkilla National Park” situated?