This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 18
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- What is the projected GDP growth rate of India in the fiscal 2022-23 as per Fitch Ratings?
Fitch Ratings has slashed India’s GDP growth forecast for the fiscal FY 2022-2023 to 8.5 percent in its Global economic Outlook-March 2022.
- The Phase-II of FAME India Scheme will be implemented for a period of five years till which fiscal year?
Ministry of Heavy Industries had notified Phase-II of FAME India Scheme for three years from April 2019 to March 2022. However, the government has extended the FAME II scheme for 2 years. So now this scheme will be applicable till March 2024.
- Name the winner of the 2022 Pritzker Architecture Prize
Diebedo Francis Kere of Burkina Faso has been declared the 2022 Laureate of the Pritzker Architecture Prize.
- The World Theatre Day is observed globally on which of these days?
The World Theatre Day is celebrated all over the world on the 27 March since 1962 to promote the art form “theatre” across the world.
- The 12th edition of the Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM) 2022 has been organised in which state of India?
The Union Minister for Culture , Tourism and DoNER Shri G. K Reddy and Andhra Pradesh Governor Shri Biswabhusan Harichandan inaugurated the 12th edition of the Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM) 2022 at the Government Art College grounds in Rajahmundry (officially known as Rajamahendravaram), Andhra Pradesh.
- What is the rank of India in Global House Price Index Q4 2021 as per Knight Frank?
India has improved its rank by five spots to be placed at 51st position in the ‘Global House Price Index Q4 2021’ released by property consultant Knight Frank. India was placed at 56th position in Q4 of 2020.
- Late Soumeylou Boubèye Maïga was the former Prime Minister of which country?
The former Prime Minister of Mali, Soumeylou Boubèye Maïga has passed away due to illness. He was 67. Maiga served as prime minister of Mali from 2017 until 2019.
- The foundation stone to set up a Learning and Development Centre (LDC) of BRBNMPL has been laid at which place?
Shri Shaktikanta Das (Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)) has laid the foundation stone for the establishment of a Learning and Development Centre (LDC) of the Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) in Mysuru.
- Balikatan 2022 is a military drill of the US army with which country?
The United States military and the military of Philippines kicked off the military drill ‘Balikatan 2022’ on March 28, 2022.The Philippine-led annual exercise will take place across Luzon in Philippines region near Taiwan,from March 28 to April 8, 2022.
- Sujalam 2.0 campaign has been launched by which ministry?
Ministry of Jal Shakti has launched the Sujalam 2.0 campaign for greywater management on the occasion of World Water Day, 2022 (22 March 2022). It was launched by Union Minister of Jal Shakti, Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.
- Who is the author of the book “Unfilled Barrels: India’s oil story”?
Book titled “Unfilled Barrels: India’s oil story” authored by Richa Mishra will be released on March 28, 2022.
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
Pushkar Singh Dhami of BJP took oath as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand for the second term on March 23, 2022.
- Name the winner of Miss World 2021 beauty pageant?
Karolina Bielawska from Poland has won the title of Miss World 2021 . She was crowned by 2019 Miss World Toni-Ann Singh of Jamaica.
- “Dudhsagar Falls”is located in which state of India?
- In which Indian state is the “Inderkilla National Park” situated?