This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 16
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- When is the World Water Day observed by the United Nations?
The World Water Day is a United Nations (UN) observance day held annually on March 22 to highlight the importance of freshwater.
- Which city has been adjudged as the world’s most polluted capital city in IQAir’s 2021 World Air Quality Report?
New Delhi has been ranked the world’s most polluted capital city for second consecutive year as per IQAir’s 2021 World Air Quality Report.
- The ‘AutoFirst’ application has been launched by which bank to offer fully automated auto loans?
HDFC Bank has announced to launch ‘AutoFirst’ application that will offer fully automated auto loans.
- Name the winner of the Stockholm Water Prize for 2022?
Professor Emeritus Wilfried Brutsaert has been named as the Stockholm Water Prize Laureate 2022. He has been awarded for his groundbreaking work to quantify environmental evaporation.
- Which team has won the 3rd edition of SAFF U-18 Women’s Football Championship?
India have been declared as the winners of the 3rd edition of SAFF U-18 Women’s Football Championship.The 2022 edition of the international football competition for women’s under-18 national teams was held in Jharkhand at JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur.
- Which airport in India has been awarded with the ‘Covid champion’ award at Wings India 2022?
The Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) has won the ‘Covid champion’ award at Wings India 2022.Wings India is Asia’s largest event on civil aviation, including Commercial, General and Business Aviation.
- What is the rank of India in Global House Price Index Q4 2021 as per Knight Frank?
India has improved its rank by five spots to be placed at 51st position in the ‘Global House Price Index Q4 2021’ released by property consultant Knight Frank. India was placed at 56th position in Q4 of 2020.
- Late Soumeylou Boubèye Maïga was the former Prime Minister of which country?
The former Prime Minister of Mali, Soumeylou Boubèye Maïga has passed away due to illness. He was 67. Maiga served as prime minister of Mali from 2017 until 2019.
- What is the total budget allocation for the Phase-II of FAME India Scheme by the Ministry of Heavy Industries?
Total budgetary support to Phase-II of FAME India Scheme for a period of five years is Rs. 10,000 crore, from financial year 2019-20 to 2023-24.
- Which country is hosting the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC)?
India is hosting the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) on virtual platform from March 20 to 22, 2022. The Union Minister of Coal, Mines & Parliamentary Affairs Shri Pralhad Joshi inaugurated the 36th IGC in New Delhi on March 20, 2022.The theme of the event is “Geosciences: The Basic Science for a Sustainable Future”.
- Which player has won the 19th Asian 100 UP Billiards Championship 2022?
Indian cueist Pankaj Advani has defeated Dhruv Sitwala to win his eighth title at the 19th Asian 100 UP Billiards Championship 2022. It was held in Doha, Qatar.
- In which state is the Munnar hill station located?
- William Jones Cup is given for which sports?
- The World Puppetry Day is observed every year on which day?
The World Puppetry Day is observed every year on March 21, to promote the puppet arts.
- Yakshagana is theatrical dance-art form famously performed in