This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 11
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- What was the rank of India in terms of largest importer of arms during 2017-21, as per the new report of SIPRI?
Largest Arms Importers in 2017-21: As per the report, India and Saudi Arabia emerged as the largest importers of arms between 2017-21. Both the two countries accounted for 11% of all global arms sales. The report placed India at the top of the list.
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Air India?
N Chandrasekaran, the chairman of Tata Sons, has been appointed as the chairman of Air India.
- Which country was the largest exporter of arms during 2017-21, as per the SIPRI report?
Largest Arms Exporters in 2017-21:USA, with 39% share, retained its standing as the world’s largest arms exporters during 2017-21.
- Which film has bagged the Best Film award at the 2022 BAFTA Awards?
Best Film – The Power of the Dog
- Which day of the year is marked as the International Day of Action for Rivers?
The International Day of Action for Rivers is celebrated every year on 14th of March.
- Rupiah Banda, who has passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
Rupiah Banda, the former President of Zambia, has passed away after a two-year battle with cancer. He was 85.
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of IRDAI in 2022?
Debasish Panda has been appointed as the chairman of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
- Which state has announced creation of a new award named Sushma Swaraj Award to honour women for their contribution in different walks of life?
The Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar has announced a new award named the ‘Sushma Swaraj Award’.The award will be given to women for their significant contribution and achievements in different walks of life in national and international spheres.
- On Board: My Years in BCCI is an autobiography of which person?
BCCI’s first and one of the longest serving Chief Administrative Officer, Ratnakar Shetty, has come out with his autobiography titled ‘On Board: My Years in BCCI’.
- Rafiq Tarar who has passed away, was the former President of which country?
Veteran Pakistani politician and former Supreme Court judge, Rafiq Tarar, has passed away due to prolonged illness. He was 92.Tarar served as the 9th President of Pakistan from January 1998 until his resignation in June 2001.
- Exercise Vayu Shakti 2022 will be organised in which place by the Indian Air Force (IAF)?
Indian Air Force (IAF) will conduct the Exercise Vayu Shakti that will take place at Pokharan range in Jaisalmer on March 7, 2022.
- World Wildlife Day is an annual event, marked on___________
The World Wildlife Day is observed every year on March 3 to raise awareness about the world’s wild fauna and flora.
- “Loor dance” performed only by women , is a traditional folk dance of ___________.
- “Jurong Bird Park” is located in ________
- Where in India is the “Lakhwar Dam” situated?