Current Affairs Quiz 31 May 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 31 May 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 31 May 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 31 May 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Who has been allocated the Union Ministry of Finance & Corporate Affairs in the 17th Lok Sabha?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Raj Nath Singh
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Ravi Shankar Prasad
- RBI has announced to observe the Financial Literacy Week 2019 from__________
A) June 3-7
B) June 8-12
C) June 1-5
D) June 6-10
- Who has been taken over as the Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS)?
A) Girish Luthra
B) Karambir Singh
C) Harish Bisht
D) G. Ashok Kumar
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana, farmers would receive monthly pension of Rs __________ upon attaining the age of 60
A) Rs 2500
B) Rs 2000
C) Rs 3000
D) Rs 3500
- When is the World No Tobacco Day celebrated?
A) May 30
B) May 31
C) Last Friday of May
D) Last Thursday of May
- How many students have jointly won the 2019 Scripps National Spelling Bee?
- FICCI expects the median GDP of India for 2019-20 to grow at ____________ percent
A) 7.1 %
- The issuance under the Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2019-20 will begin from __________
A) September 2019
B) June 2019
C) July 2019
D) August 2019
- What is the minimum age of joining the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana?
- Who has been sworn in as the new Chairman of Chiefs of Staffs Committee (COSC)?
A) Birender Singh Dhanoa
B) Sam Manekshaw
C) Shirish Baban Deo
D) Bipin Rawat
- What was the name of the lone species of Orangutan in India which passed away recently?
- What will be the rate of scholarship per month provided to girls students in revised ‘Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme’ under the National Defence Fund (NDF)?
A) Rs 2000
B) Rs 3000
C) Rs 2500
D) Rs 2200
- Which of these portfolio has been allotted to Smriti Zubin Irani?
A) Ministry of Women & Child Development and Textiles
B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
C) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
D) Ministry of External Affairs
- Under the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme, the wards of martyred State Police officials will receive an annual scholarship of Rs ____________
A) Rs 1000
B) Rs 500
C) Rs 1500
D) Rs 2000
- Who is the new Defence Minister in the new Modi Cabinet?
A) Nitin Jairam Gadkari
B) Amit Shah
C) Raj Nath Singh
D) Ravi Shankar Prasad
Tags: May 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers