Current Affairs Quiz 29 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 29 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 29 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 29 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- What is the new rate of interest applicable on Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts for the third quarter of current fiscal?
- Name the new portal launched by RBI to electronically maintain the details of Banking Outlets in India
- TRIFED is a PSU under which ministry?
A) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
B) Ministry of Power
C) Ministry of HRD
D) Ministry of Sports
- What will be the minimum Leverage Ratio for Basel III Capital Regulations for Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIBs) from October 2019?
- The International Day of the Tropics is held every year on____________
A) June 28
B) June 29
C) June 27
D) June 26
- The indigenously developed nuclear-capable missile Prithvi-II is a __________ type of missile
- The Government has reduced the Interest Rates on Small Savings Schemes by how many basis points for July-September 2019 quarter
A) 2 bp
B) 5 bp
C) 10 bp
D) 15 bp
- Which of these institutions has bestowed honorary doctorate on Pullela Gopichand recently?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Bombay
D) IIT Delhi
- Who has been selected as the interim resolution professional (RP) by Jet Airways lenders consortium for the airline’s bankruptcy proceedings?
A) Ashish Chhawchharia
B) VP Singh
C) Ravikumar Duraisamy
D) Naresh Goyal
- Marcus Trescothick has recently announced his retirement from which sports?
B) Formula 1
- When is the National Statistics Day 2019 observed?
A) June 26
B) June 29
C) June 28
D) June 27
- What is the deadline set by government for implementing the ‘one nation, one ration card’ system?
A) December 31
B) July 31
C) September 30
D) June 30
- Abburi Chaya Devi, the noted Sahitya Akademi Award writer who passed away recently wrote in which language?
- Which of these is not the correct option with respect to the new interest rate on Small Savings Schemes?
A) Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) – 8.6%
B) Public Provident Fund Account (PPF ) – 8.0%
C) National Savings Certificates (NSC) – 7.9%
D) Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP ) – 7.6%
- How much amount has been set between India and Indonesia as target for bilateral trade for a period till 2025?
A) USD 75 bn
B) USD 25 bn
C) USD 50 bn
D) USD 100 bn
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers