Current Affairs Quiz 26 April 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 26 April 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 26 April 2023: Click Here
- Which bank has launched “Digitalised Submission of Form 15G/15H”, in collaboration with Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH), to make it easier for senior citizens to submit their Tax waiver forms through SMS and Website?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Canara Bank
- The Mana village has been designated as ‘India’s first village’ by BRO, as it is situated on the India-China border. In which state is this village located?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which state has launched the ‘One Panchayat, One Playground’ project to revive the sports culture in the state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of NASSCOM in 2023-24?
A) Anant Maheshwari
B) Krishnan Ramanujam
C) Rajesh Nambiar
D) Rekha M Menon
- The Khongjom Day is marked every year in which state?
- Name the winner of 2023 London Marathon in men’s event?
A) Mosinet Geremew
B) Kenenisa Bekele
C) Birhanu Legese
D) Kelvin Kiptum
- Which country will host the 2023 Quad Leadership Summit in May 2023?
D) United States
- The International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day is observed every year on which day?
A) April 26
B) April 25
C) April 24
D) April 23
- Which country is helping Mongolia in building and financing its first greenfield oil refinery in the capital Ulaanbaatar?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Parkash Singh Badal who has passed away recently, had served as the former Chief Minister of Punjab for how many times?