Current Affairs Quiz 19 & 20 April 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 19 & 20 April 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 19 & 20 April 2023: Click Here
- Which country has emerged as the most populous country in the world as per the data by UNFPA?
B) United States
- The government is committed to build a drug-free India by which year?
- Which city has been ranked as the wealthiest city in the world by the Henley & Partners?
A) New York
- Union Cabinet has approved the National Quantum Mission for 2023-2031. How much amount has been allocated to this mission?
A) ₹6,005.95 crore
B) ₹6,000.15 crore
C) ₹6,003.65 crore
D) ₹6,001.35 crore
- “Be Vigilant, Do Regular Liver Check-Up, Fatty Liver Can Affect Anyone.” is the theme for the World Liver Day in 2023. When is this day marked every year on which day?
A) 20 April
B) 19 April
C) 18 April
D) 17 April
- Who has been selected for the Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar award for 2023?
A) Asha Bhosle
B) Narendra Modi
C) KL Rahul
D) Raghuram Rajan
- Which city will host the 2023 Intercontinental Football Cup?
- Which among these satellites were recently launched by SpaceX under its most recent Starlink mission?
A) Starlink “V1 mini” satellites
B) Starlink “V2.5 mini” satellites
C) Starlink “V1.5 mini” satellites
D) Starlink “V2 mini” satellites
- Who is the author of the book ‘The bee, the beetle, and the money bug- The bank bazaar guide to the financial world’?
A) Arjun Shetty and IYPE ISAC
B) Ramesh Shetty and Sriram V
C) Adhil Shetty and AR Hemant
D) Rati Shetty and Pankaj Bansal
- Which day has been designated by the United Nations as the UN Chinese Language Day?
A) 17 April
B) 20 April
C) 19 April
D) 18 April
- The first Global Buddhist Summit was recently held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Name the winner of the Malcolm Adiseshiah Award for 2023?
A) Raja Jesudoss Chelliah
B) Varadaraja Rao
C) Utsa Patnaik
D) Jagdish Bhagwati