Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1139
- “We Understand Your World” is the tagline of which bank?
A) IDFC Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Where is the headquarter of UNCTAD situated?
A) Dubai, U.A.E.
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) New York, U.S.
- What is the capital of Turkey?
- When is the Siachen Day observed?
A) 12th April
B) 13th April
C) 14th April
D) 15th April
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya is related to which sports?
- In which state is the Butter Festival also known as Maakhan Holi celebrated?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- In which state is the Nagarjunasagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve situated?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Bichhua is the folk dance of which state?
- The world’s only floating lake Keibul Lamjao is situated on which lake?
A) Chilika Lake
B) Loktak Lake
C) Bhoj Wetland
D) Pong Dam Lake
- Which of the following is the state flower of Uttarakhand?
A) Brahma Kamal
B) Water Lily
D) Siroi Lily