Current Affairs Quiz 18 March 2020: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 18 March 2020 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 18 March 2020. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- What is the GDP growth prediction for India for the Calendar Year 2020 as per the Moody’s Investors Service?
- Who among these has been nominated by the President of India to Rajya Sabha in Law field?
A) Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud
B) Dipak Misra
C) Ranjan Gogoi
D) Ashok Bhushan
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Power Finance Corporation (PFC)?
A) Ravinder Singh Dhillon
B) Sanjiv Puri
C) Rajeev Sharma
D) Sumant Bhargavan
- The new ROPAX service has recently been launched in which state of India?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- In India, when is the Ordnance Factories’ Day observed?
A) 16 March
B) 17 March
C) 18 March
D) 15 March
- Which state has launched the mass handwashing campaign ‘break the chain’ to contain the spread of COVID-19 virus across the state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Aegon Life Insurance has recently partnered with which e-commerce company for the digital sale of insurance policy?
- The renowned pet Puthussery Ramachandran died at the age of 91. He was known for his writing in which language?
- Name the technology giant which has partnered with NASSCOM Foundation to launch the Innovate for Accessible India campaign to empower people with disabilities?
A) Facebook India
B) Google India
C) Microsoft India
D) Amazon India
- What was the profession of Imtiaz Khan who passed away recently?
- Jairam Kulkarni was a well known actor of which film industry?
- The veteran journalist Patil Puttappa was a member of Rajya Sabha from which state?
A) West Bengal
- How many members in the Rajya Sabha are nominated by the President of India presently?
- What is the total number of members in the Rajya Sabha at the present time?
- Mansukh Mandaviya has launched the ROPEX (Roll on-Roll off cum Passenger Ferry) Service. The Ropex vessel has been built in which country?
C) United States
- Which country is the first to close its stock market on account of coranavirus?
C) United States