Current Affairs Quiz 18 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 18 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 18 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 18 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Maharaja Bir Bikram (MBB) Airport is located in which of these states?
- The World Food India 2019 will be held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- When is the Sustainable Gastronomy Day observed?
A) June 17
B) June 18
C) June 16
D) June 15
- Mohamed Morsi passed away. He was the ex-President of which country?
- Which country will host the 2019 Conference of Parties (COP-14) of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD)?
B) United States
- Autistic Pride Day is held every year on ____________
A) June 18
B) June 16
C) June 15
D) June 17
- Name the entity which has launched its digital wallet subsidiary named Calibra
- Gary Woodland is associated to which sports?
- Dronacharya Awardee N Lingappa who passed away recently was related to________
- Who is the current Union Minister for Food Processing Industries?
A) Thawar Chand Gehlot
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Harsimrat Kaur Badal
D) Arjun Munda
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers