Current Affairs Quiz 03 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 03 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 03 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 03 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Who has been appointed as the National Security Adviser (NSA)?
A) Shivshankar Menon
B) Omar Abdullah
C) Ajit Doval
D) M. K. Narayanan
- According to EY’s Global FinTech Adoption Index 2019, the global Fintech adoption rate in 2019 has increased at an average rate of___________ percent
- India shares the top rank in Ernst & Young (EY) Global FinTech Adoption Index 2019 with which country?
A) United States
- Who is the newly elected Secretary General of the General Insurance Council?
A) Varun Dua
B) Mayank Bathwal
C) Ankur Nijhawan
D) MN Sarma
- The Rythu Bandhu scheme is launched by which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- World Bicycle Day is observed on ___________
A) June 3
B) June 2
C) June 1
D) First Monday of June
- Which team has won the 2019 UEFA Champions League Trophy?
A) Tottenham Hotspur
C) Real Madrid
D) Manchester City
- What was the profession of Ruma Guha Thakurta who died recently?
- Name the Indian who has been elected as the external auditor of the World Health Organization (WHO)?
A) Rajiv Gauba
B) Vinod Rai
C) Rajiv Mehrishi
D) Sunil Arora
- Rakesh Kumar Patra represents India in which of these events?
- Under the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the financial assistance to farmers has been increased to Rs ___________ per acre per farmer per season
A) Rs 5000
B) Rs 6000
C) Rs 7000
D) Rs 8000
- Harish Kumar was popular as a folk dancer of which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The ‘Aapki Beti’ scheme has been launched by which state to provide financial aid to school girls below BPL?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- e-Kuber is an electronic fund transfer platform launched by ____________
- What was the Fintech adoption rate in India as per the Ernst & Young (EY) report titled ‘Global FinTech Adoption Index 2019’?
Tags: May 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers