Current Affairs Quiz 03 & 04 May 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 03 & 04 May 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 03 & 04 May 2023: Click Here
- The inaugural ASEAN-India Maritime Exercise (AIME-2023) is being held in which country?
- What is the rank of India in the 2023 World Press Freedom Index?
- Who has been named as the new President of the World Bank to succeed incumbent David Malpass?
A) Surjit Bhalla
B) Ajay Banga
C) Suman Bery
D) Abhijit Banerjee
- The World Press Freedom Day is observed every year on which day?
A) May 03
B) First Monday of May
C) May 02
D) First Tuesday of May
- The Maitree Super Thermal Power Plant (MSTPP) is NTPC LTD’s first overseas capacity addition. The plant is located in which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- Name the author of the book titled “Made in India: 75 Years of Business and Enterprise”?
A) Ashwini Vaishnaw
B) Amitabh Kant
C) Bibek Debroy
D) Arvind Panagariya
- Who is the new CEO of the Vodafone Group Plc?
A) Margherita Della Valle
B) Ronnie O’Sullivan
C) Hossein Vafaei
D) Dimitri Van den Bergh
- Telangana state has introduced an insurance scheme for toddy tappers named ‘Geetha Karmikula Bhima’. What amount of insurance cover will be provided under this scheme?
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 3 lakh
C) Rs 2 lakh
D) Rs 5 lakh
- Who is the highest paid athlete as per the latest Forbes’ highest-paid athletes list in 2023?
A) Lionel Messi
B) Cristiano Ronaldo
C) Canelo Álvarez
D) LeBron James
- Which country has topped the 2023 World Press Freedom Index?
- Name the player who has won the 2023 World Snooker Championship?
A) Luca Brecel
B) Ricky Walden
C) Mark Selby
D) Robert Milkins
- Manobala, who has passed away recently, was associated with which field?
A) Film Industry
- Name the recruitment portal launched by the University Grant Commission (UGC) for recruitment of the faculties in Central Universities?
- Shabnim Ismail of South Africa has announced her retirement from which sports?
- Tori Bowie, who has passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
A) Formula One Racer
- The National Coal Miners Day is observed in India on which day?
A) First Tuesday of May
B) May 04
C) First Thursday of May
D) May 03
- The International Firefighters’ Day (IFFD) is marked annually on ________
A) May 02
B) May 03
C) May 04
D) May 01
- What is the theme for World Press Freedom Day 2023?
A) Shaping a Future of Rights: Freedom of Expression as a Driver for All Other Human Rights
B) Journalism under Digital Siege
C) Information as a Public Good
D) Journalism without Fear or Favour