Static GK Quiz – Set 350
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- Maputo is the capital of which country?
- Khangchendzonga National Park is based in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The headquarter of DCB Bank is based in which city?
C) New Delhi
- World Youth Skills Day is held annually on___________
A) September 27
B) July 15
C) August 12
D) January 10
- Where is the Wankhede Stadium located?
B) New Delhi
- Kanpur is situated along the banks of which river?
- Which of these dams is built across the Bhagirathi River?
A) Supa Dam
B) Hirakud Dam
C) Vaigai Dam
D) Tehri Dam
- Kawas Thermal Power Station is based in which state?
- Where is the headquarter of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) located?
A) United Kingdom
B) United States
- Mopa Airport is based in which state?
A) West Bengal
B) Andhra Pradesh