Static GK Quiz – Set 349
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- Santali dance is mostly performed by the tribals of which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is in which place?
- Where is the Satpura National Park located?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The headquarter of Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) is located at
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) The Hague, Netherlands
C) Vienna, Austria
D) London, United Kingdom
- Sukhi Dam lies in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Blue Revolution is related with the production of ____________
- The Arun Jaitley Stadium was formerly known as ________
A) Feroz Shah Kotla stadium
B) Salt Lake stadium
C) Wankhede stadium
D) Eden Gardens
- What is the capital of Colombia?
- Where is the Hawa Mahal located?
- World Music Day is observed on_______
A) April 6
B) March 29
C) June 21
D) February 17