Static GK Quiz – Set 348
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- The International Atomic Energy Agency is located in which of these countries?
A) Paris, France
B) Vienna, Austria
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Baku is the capital of which country?
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is a group of 10 member nations. The group has its headquarter in which country?
A) Jakarta, Indonesia
B) Bangkok, Thailand
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kunbi dance is traditional folk dance of which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Yellow Revolution deals with the production of__________
D) Oil seeds
- Where is the Khajuraho Group of Monuments located?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- International Nurses Day is held every year on__________
A) 12 May
B) 29 June
C) 17 August
D) 4 April
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is located at _______
A) Metro Manila, Philippines
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Washington D.C, United States
D) Moscow, Russia
- In which city is Chaudhary Bansi Lal Cricket Stadium located?
- Nagarahole (Rajiv Gandhi) National Park is located in which of these states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu