Static GK Quiz – Set 268
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- The Uber Cup is related to which of these sports?
- What is the state animal of Gujarat?
B) Asiatic Lion
C) Clouded Leopard
D) Asian Elephant
- Quito is the capital of which country?
- Who is the current Minister in the Ministry of Defence?
A) Arun Jaitley
B) Amit Shah
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Raj Nath Singh
- When do we observe the International Youth Day?
A) January 12
B) August 12
C) November 12
D) September 12
- The Madan Mohan Malaviya Stadium is situated in which city of India?
- Nagarhole National Park And Tiger Reserve is based in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The International Criminal Court is an intergovernmental organization with its headquarter at _____________
A) London, United Kingdom
B) The Hague, Netherlands
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Copenhagen, Denmark
- The Baglihar Dam is based in which of these states?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Tuticorin Thermal Power Station is located in which of these states?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh