Static GK Quiz – Set 264
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- What is the capital of Cyprus?
- Sambalpuri dance is a folk dance which has its origin from which state of India?
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is based in which country?
A) Beijing, China
B) Kathmandu, Nepal
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Kabul, Afghanistan
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in ___________
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Quit India Day is held every year on ___________
A) September 9
B) July 7
C) August 8
D) May 10
- Under head and Over head are associated with which of these sports?
- Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground is a cricket ground based in which state of India?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport is in________
B) Uttar Pradesh
- International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) has its headquarter at _________
A) Munich, Germany
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Budapest, Hungary
D) London, United Kingdom
- The Vaigai Dam is situated in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu