Static GK Quiz – Set 262
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- Caracas is the capital of which country?
- The Global Corruption Index is an annual index released by which body?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) Transparency International
D) World Economic Forum
- The Veer Savarkar International Airport (Port Blair Airport) is based in which state?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site Elephanta Caves are dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. It is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- The headquarter of UCO bank is in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Sree Kanteerava Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in ___________
- DRDO Day is held every year on__________
A) April 1
B) March 1
C) February 1
D) January 1
- Which of these is based in London, United Kingdom?
A) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
B) European Investment Bank (EIB)
C) International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Madhav National Park is located in which of these states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has its headquarter based at ___________
A) Copenhagen, Denmark
B) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Brussels, Belgium