Static GK Quiz – Set 254
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- The term “mankading” is related to which sports?
- The famous Law garden is located in which state?
- In which state is the Great Himalayan National Park located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- In which city is the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport located?
- “India’s International Bank” is the tagline of which bank?
A) Indian Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Union Bank
D) Bank of India
- What is the capital of Colombia?
- In which state is the Gorumara National Park located?
A) West Bengal
- The Tehri Dam is built on which river?
A) Dhauli Ganga
- PENCIL portal is for?
A) Improvement in education system
B) eradication of child labour
C) mid day meal in higher education
D) education of old age people
- Where is the headquarter of Federal Bank Ltd. Located?