Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1175
- What is the capital of Taiwan?
- What is the tagline of UCO Bank?
A) A tradition of trust
B) Together We Can
C) Faithful, Friendly
D) Honors Your Trust
- When is the World No Tobacco Day observed?
A) May 30th
B) May 31st
C) Jun 1st
D) Jun 2nd
- Where is the headquarter of FAO situated?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Rome, Italy
C) Beijing, China
D) New York, USA
- Dharoi Dam is built on which river?
A) Tapti River
B) Krishna River
C) Sabarmati River
D) Damodar River
- In which state is the Badrinath Temple situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Pench Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Double Fault and Foot Fault are terms related to which sport?
- Ajanta Caves are present in _________.
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Patratu Thermal Power Station is present in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh