Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1173
- Valley of Flowers National Park is situated in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Lakshya Sen is related to which sports?
- “One Family One Bank” is the tagline of which bank?
A) Karnataka Bank
B) Bank of Maharashtra
C) Allahabad Bank
D) Andhra Bank
- When is the World Hunger Day observed?
A) 27th May
B) 28th May
C) 29th May
D) 30th May
- Baagh Naach or Tiger Dance is the dance form of ___________
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- Snakes in Ganga: Breaking India 2.0 is authored by
A) Shashi Tharoor
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Dr. Manoj Kumar
D) Shri Rajiv Malhotra and Mrs. Vijaya Viswanathan
- What is the capital of Belgium?
A) City of Brussels
- What is the State Animal of Karnataka?
A) Asian Elephant
C) Black Buck
- Srinagar is situated on the banks of which river?
- Where is the Moin-ul-Haq Stadium situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh